1,260 Apartments for rent in Cary, NC with Balconies
- Cary Accessible Apartments (23)
- Cary Apartments with Garages (80)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Cary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Cary Apartments with Parking (103)
- Cary Apartments with Pools (68)
- Cary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (80)
- Cary Dog Friendly Apartments (74)
- Cary Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cary Luxury Apartments (137)
- Cary Pet Friendly Apartments (74)
- Morrisville Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Raleigh Apartments with Balconies (290)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Garner Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (141)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Carrboro Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Knightdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cary?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cary?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cary?
With the hot summers and mild winters, you might not think of Cary, North Carolina, as a hockey haven: but get ready to sit rinkside, as not one, not two, but three former NHL players call this city home.
A fast-growing municipality, Cary benefits from its close proximity to state capital Raleigh while still having plenty of room for its residents to breathe and live in peace.
Having trouble with Craigslist Cary? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cary renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.