531 Cheap Apartments for rent in Lee's Summit, MO
- Lee's Summit Accessible Apartments (8)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Garages (26)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Parking (28)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Pools (24)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Lee's Summit Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Lee's Summit Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Blue Springs Cheap Apartments (2)
- Grandview Cheap Apartments (2)
- Independence Cheap Apartments (33)
- Prairie Village Cheap Apartments (4)
- Kansas City Cheap Apartments (164)
- Mission Cheap Apartments (3)
- Overland Park Cheap Apartments (30)
- Gladstone Cheap Apartments (3)
- Kansas City Cheap Apartments (20)
- Shawnee Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Lee's Summit?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Lee's Summit?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Lee's Summit?
Touted as a warm and welcoming suburban getaway just 20 miles from Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, MO has twice made Money Magazine’s list of 100 Best Cities to Live in the United States. While the origin of “Lee” is often disputed, many say the “summit” portion of its name came from its early years, when Lee’s Summit was the highest point of the Missouri-Pacific railroad. Now that its railroad days are (mostly) past, Lee’s Summit is known for being a great community, and a friendly city with tons to do. Recreation is all around, from the cozy little downtown area (which hosts festivals and events year-round) to indoor and outdoor recreational centers, museums, and tons of natural areas with hiking and biking trails that surround the nearby lakes. Despite its small town nature, Lee’s Summit is a place of variety, and when you’re looking to relocate, that’s a definite plus! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Lee's Summit takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Lee's Summit by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Lee's Summit in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Lee's Summit.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Lee's Summit. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Lee's Summit.