1,231 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Towson, MD
- Towson Accessible Apartments (4)
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Towson Apartments with Garages (12)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Towson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Towson Apartments with Parking (27)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (24)
- Towson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (4)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Lutherville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mays Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Parkville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pikesville Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cockeysville Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Baltimore Dog Friendly Apartments (408)
- Carney Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Overlea Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lochearn Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rosedale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
What do Olympic hero Michael Phelps, esteemed American author F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vice President Spiro Agnew and fussy Seinfeld character Elaine Benes all have in common? They all call Towson, Maryland, their hometown.
Towson may stand in the gritty shadow of its neighboring city, Baltimore, but it has a personality and culture all its own. As Baltimore's tony neighbor to the north, Towson is a popular destination for city-weary power brokers looking for a taste of life in the country as well as a mix of people from all walks of society, ranging from students to retirees. While Towson maintains a decidedly urban feel, it is much more suburb than urban jungle. It boasts about 55,000 residents as well as the 18,000 co-eds enrolled in its massive eponymous public university. Towson offers all of the charms of a typical college town--from scenic streets lined with trees to hip coffee shops and bookstores, and for those looking for more enhanced culture and entertainment opportunities, Baltimore (20 minutes), Washington (one hour) and New York City (three hours) are just a bus, car or train ride away.
Having trouble with Craigslist Towson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Towson that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.