3,033 Apartments for rent in Suitland, MD with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Suitland Accessible Apartments (4)
- Suitland Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Suitland Apartments with Garages (3)
- Suitland Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Suitland Apartments with Parking (15)
- Suitland Apartments with Pools (1)
- Suitland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Suitland Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Suitland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Suitland Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Silver Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- District Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hillcrest Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Camp Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Walker Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Temple Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Forestville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Suitland?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Suitland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Suitland?
The population data for Suitland, Maryland must be precise all the time. Why? Because Suitland has been the home of the United States Census Bureau since 1942.
Every year, the Census Bureau gathers information from people all over the country. Where do those questionnaires go? What becomes of those answers? This information is gathered and maintained in historic Suitland, where bureau employees work to ensure everyone is accounted for. The Census Bureau moved from its original location in Washington, D.C., during World War II. And it has remained there ever since.
Having trouble with Craigslist Suitland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Suitland renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.