395 Studio Apartments for Rent in Rockville, MD
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Rockville (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Rockville (9)
- Rockville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Rockville Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Rockville Apartments with Garages (28)
- Rockville Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Rockville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Rockville Apartments with Parking (41)
- Rockville Apartments with Pools (28)
- Rockville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Rockville Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Rockville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rockville Luxury Apartments (47)
- Rockville Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rockville (8)
- North Bethesda Studio Apartments (6)
- Gaithersburg Studio Apartments (2)
- Kensington Studio Apartments (1)
- Bethesda Studio Apartments (7)
- Wheaton Studio Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Studio Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Village Studio Apartments (5)
- Friendship Heights Village Studio Apartments (2)
- Germantown Studio Apartments (2)
- McLean Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Rockville?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Rockville?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Rockville?
Having trouble with Craigslist Rockville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome to Rockville, a friendly little community located in Montgomery County, home to some of Washington, DC’s most desirable suburbs. Let’s get started on your apartment hunt so you can call it home ASAP. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Rockville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Rockville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.