286 Apartments in North Bethesda
- North Bethesda Accessible Apartments (10)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (39)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Garages (29)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Gyms (23)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Pools (34)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- North Bethesda Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- North Bethesda Furnished Apartments (4)
- North Bethesda Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- South Kensington Apartments with Parking (1)
- North Kensington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Kensington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Bethesda Apartments with Parking (61)
- Rockville Apartments with Parking (30)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (10)
- Aspen Hill Apartments with Parking (6)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Parking (6)
- Glenmont Apartments with Parking (2)
- Potomac Apartments with Parking (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in North Bethesda?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in North Bethesda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Bethesda?
"Now rumors abound all over this town/Till you dont know whats true anymore/ But I heard what I heard and I saw what I saw/That day by the pool of Bethesda." (Mindy Jostyn and Jacob Brackman, "Pool of Bethesda")
North Bethesda, Maryland is home to the tony and tuned in. Washington DC’s neighbor to the north, this vibrant urban community of 108,000 is known for its bustling arts and sciences scene: from art galleries, ethnic restaurants and live music to its status as home to some of the world’s most brilliant bio-medical minds. Where else can you find elite research institutions like the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, and the National Naval Medical Center all in one densely packed spot? R.E.M. fans will recognize the name of North Bethesda’s neighboring city, Rockville, to which Michael Stipe warblingly warned us not to return. But residents and visitors alike find plenty of reasons to return to North Bethesda, from its appealing neighborhoods and strong sense of community to everything that goes with proximity to the country’s most prominent powerbrokers. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some North Bethesda apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.