129 Apartments for Rent in North Potomac, MD with Garages
- North Potomac Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Potomac Apartments with Balconies (4)
- North Potomac Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Potomac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Potomac Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Potomac Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Potomac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- North Potomac Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Potomac Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Potomac Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Travilah Apartments with Garages (3)
- Gaithersburg Apartments with Garages (22)
- Rockville Apartments with Garages (33)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (17)
- Derwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Potomac Apartments with Garages (15)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Garages (2)
- Redland Apartments with Garages (5)
- Great Falls Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Potomac?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Potomac?
CNN Money ranks North Potomac among the Best Places to Live in the United States.
The mighty Potomac River flows earnestly into Chesapeake Bay. On its shores sits beautiful Potomac, a city that is as gorgeous as the river it’s named for. Potomac is known for its highly rated golf courses, riding clubs and sprawling estate homes. A 2008 Forbes report named North Potomac the United States’ 16th most affluent neighborhood. See more
North Potomac apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.