4,919 Apartments for rent in Hyattsville, MD with Hardwood Floors
- Hyattsville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Parking (28)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Pools (11)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Hyattsville Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Hyattsville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hyattsville Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mount Rainier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Chillum Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Langley Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- College Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Adelphi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Takoma Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Hyattsville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Hyattsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hyattsville?
"I'm just working for a living singing with my friends / As I cast my dreams to the wind, / Maryland, I'm coming home." (- Vonda Shepard)
Hyattsville is a city in Prince George’s County, Maryland with a population of 17,557. It was named for the founder, Christopher Clark Hyatt, and it provides access to Washington via the West Hyattsville and Prince George Plaza metro stations as well as the MARC commuter rail. The accessibility makes this a popular settling spot for people who work in the capital. It has a beautiful historic district with lots of old Victorian homes and is just a quick ride into both D.C. and Baltimore. It also attracts a high gay and lesbian population.
Having trouble with Craigslist Hyattsville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Hyattsville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.