1,574 Apartments for rent in Framingham, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Framingham Accessible Apartments (3)
- Framingham Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Framingham Apartments with Garages (7)
- Framingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Framingham Apartments with Parking (15)
- Framingham Apartments with Pools (9)
- Framingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Framingham Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Framingham Furnished Apartments (2)
- Framingham Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Marlborough Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Maynard Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wellesley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hudson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Acton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Milford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Medfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Boxborough Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Framingham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Framingham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Framingham?
Angel from Framingham /Calls now and then / [...] /Wants me to know it /Will all be all right -- From "Angel From Framingham" by George E. Clark
Just want to let you know that if you find yourself living in Framingham, your life will be all right, indeed. Just a half hour outside of Boston, in Massachusetts, Framingham is synonymous with a famous population study about heart disease. Using an ordinary town with ordinary people, the research has been in place since 1948 and is now on its third generation of residents waiting to see who gets heart disease and why. Always feel like someone's watching you? In this town, you're probably right. Framingham is otherwise a delightful city in Massachusetts, boasting good shopping and real estate. In fact, it's just the kind of town in which most people would like to live. It has easy access to the center of Boston and is a popular alternative to living in the big city. Framingham is also home to several big industry corporations that have chosen to locate their headquarters here. So, there are plenty of bigwigs to rub elbows with. If elbow-rubbing is your thing. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Framingham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.