227 Apartments for rent in Framingham, MA with Garages
- Framingham Accessible Apartments (3)
- Framingham Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Framingham Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Framingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Framingham Apartments with Parking (12)
- Framingham Apartments with Pools (8)
- Framingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Framingham Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Framingham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Framingham Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Marlborough Apartments with Garages (5)
- Maynard Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Concord Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wellesley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hudson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Acton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Boxborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Needham Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Framingham?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Framingham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Framingham?
Angel from Framingham /Calls now and then / [...] /Wants me to know it /Will all be all right -- From "Angel From Framingham" by George E. Clark
Just want to let you know that if you find yourself living in Framingham, your life will be all right, indeed. Just a half hour outside of Boston, in Massachusetts, Framingham is synonymous with a famous population study about heart disease. Using an ordinary town with ordinary people, the research has been in place since 1948 and is now on its third generation of residents waiting to see who gets heart disease and why. Always feel like someone's watching you? In this town, you're probably right. Framingham is otherwise a delightful city in Massachusetts, boasting good shopping and real estate. In fact, it's just the kind of town in which most people would like to live. It has easy access to the center of Boston and is a popular alternative to living in the big city. Framingham is also home to several big industry corporations that have chosen to locate their headquarters here. So, there are plenty of bigwigs to rub elbows with. If elbow-rubbing is your thing. See more
Framingham apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.