132 Cheap Apartments for rent in Framingham, MA
- Framingham Accessible Apartments (3)
- Framingham Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Framingham Apartments with Garages (7)
- Framingham Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Framingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Framingham Apartments with Parking (16)
- Framingham Apartments with Pools (12)
- Framingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Framingham Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Framingham Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Marlborough Cheap Apartments (7)
- Waltham Cheap Apartments (4)
- Newton Cheap Apartments (4)
- Watertown Town Cheap Apartments (3)
- Arlington Cheap Apartments (4)
- Brookline Cheap Apartments (20)
- Cambridge Cheap Apartments (15)
- Woburn Cheap Apartments (2)
- Somerville Cheap Apartments (9)
- Medford Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Framingham?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Framingham?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Framingham?
Angel from Framingham /Calls now and then / [...] /Wants me to know it /Will all be all right -- From "Angel From Framingham" by George E. Clark
Just want to let you know that if you find yourself living in Framingham, your life will be all right, indeed. Just a half hour outside of Boston, in Massachusetts, Framingham is synonymous with a famous population study about heart disease. Using an ordinary town with ordinary people, the research has been in place since 1948 and is now on its third generation of residents waiting to see who gets heart disease and why. Always feel like someone's watching you? In this town, you're probably right. Framingham is otherwise a delightful city in Massachusetts, boasting good shopping and real estate. In fact, it's just the kind of town in which most people would like to live. It has easy access to the center of Boston and is a popular alternative to living in the big city. Framingham is also home to several big industry corporations that have chosen to locate their headquarters here. So, there are plenty of bigwigs to rub elbows with. If elbow-rubbing is your thing. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Framingham takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Framingham by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Framingham in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Framingham.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Framingham. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Framingham.