2,164 Apartments for rent in Arlington, MA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Belmont Apartments with Parking (7)
- Winchester Apartments with Parking (2)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Parking (25)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (43)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (99)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (63)
- Woburn Apartments with Parking (14)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (8)
- Waltham Apartments with Parking (32)
- Stoneham Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Arlington?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington?
"And I'm proud to be on this peaceful piece of property, I'm on sacred ground and I'm in the best of company, I'm thankful for those thankful for the things I've done, I can rest in peace, I'm one of the chosen ones, I made it to Arlington." - (Trace Adkins, "Arlington")
Long before Arlington would become a desireable suburb of Boston, it served as the hunting ground for the Massachusetts tribe, who called it "Menotomy", or "swift running water" due to its location near the Mystic River. The colonists, settled the area by 1635, making it one of the oldest continuously inhabited towns in the country. With its balmy summers, a location by the edge of the Massachusetts Bay, peaceful neighborhoods and rich history, it now serves as a retreat from the city for nearby Bostonians. Arlington is relatively exclusive, boasting a median household income nearly $20,000 higher than the state median for its 42,844 residents. A great urban-village lifestyle evokes Cambridge, which is probably why Bostonians flock to this town like flies to a honey factory explosion!
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Arlington apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.