976 Apartments for rent in Greenwood, IN with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Greenwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenwood Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Greenwood Apartments with Garages (28)
- Greenwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Greenwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Greenwood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Greenwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Greenwood Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Greenwood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Luxury Apartments (57)
- Greenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- New Whiteland Apartments with Parking (3)
- Bargersville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Parking (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (11)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Parking (490)
- Speedway Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cumberland Apartments with Parking (6)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (1)
- Plainfield Apartments with Parking (16)
- Lawrence Apartments with Parking (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Greenwood?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Greenwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenwood?
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. Since 2000, when the population was at a respectable 36,000 residents, there has been a population boom that spurred the community to a whopping 50,000.
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of those towns where the government officials saw the writing on the wall and decided to do something positive for the community. While many areas around it were hit hard by the economic downturn, Greenwood redoubled its efforts to attract and keep businesses that provided good-paying jobs for its citizens. As a result, this is a thriving city that is one of the fastest growing in the nation. It helps, a lot, that it is located so close to Indianapolis. With this prime location, the residents of Greenwood can take advantage of all that Indy, as it is called by Hoosiers, has to offer while retreating back to the lovely community of Greenwood when the party is over. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Greenwood apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.