915 Apartments for rent in Greenwood, IN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenwood (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenwood (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenwood (9)
- Greenwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenwood Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Greenwood Apartments with Garages (27)
- Greenwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Greenwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Greenwood Apartments with Parking (27)
- Greenwood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Greenwood Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Greenwood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Luxury Apartments (54)
- Greenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- New Whiteland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bargersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (222)
- Speedway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lawrence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Avon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Shelbyville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- McCordsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Greenwood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Greenwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenwood?
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. Since 2000, when the population was at a respectable 36,000 residents, there has been a population boom that spurred the community to a whopping 50,000.
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of those towns where the government officials saw the writing on the wall and decided to do something positive for the community. While many areas around it were hit hard by the economic downturn, Greenwood redoubled its efforts to attract and keep businesses that provided good-paying jobs for its citizens. As a result, this is a thriving city that is one of the fastest growing in the nation. It helps, a lot, that it is located so close to Indianapolis. With this prime location, the residents of Greenwood can take advantage of all that Indy, as it is called by Hoosiers, has to offer while retreating back to the lovely community of Greenwood when the party is over. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenwood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenwood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenwood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.