61 Apartments for rent in Greenwood, IN with Pools
- Greenwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenwood Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Greenwood Apartments with Garages (20)
- Greenwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Greenwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Greenwood Apartments with Parking (20)
- Greenwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Greenwood Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Greenwood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Greenwood Luxury Apartments (38)
- Greenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (93)
- Speedway Apartments with Pools (3)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lawrence Apartments with Pools (2)
- Avon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Pools (2)
- Carmel Apartments with Pools (25)
- Fishers Apartments with Pools (13)
- Danville Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Greenwood?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Greenwood?
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. Since 2000, when the population was at a respectable 36,000 residents, there has been a population boom that spurred the community to a whopping 50,000.
Greenwood, Indiana, is one of those towns where the government officials saw the writing on the wall and decided to do something positive for the community. While many areas around it were hit hard by the economic downturn, Greenwood redoubled its efforts to attract and keep businesses that provided good-paying jobs for its citizens. As a result, this is a thriving city that is one of the fastest growing in the nation. It helps, a lot, that it is located so close to Indianapolis. With this prime location, the residents of Greenwood can take advantage of all that Indy, as it is called by Hoosiers, has to offer while retreating back to the lovely community of Greenwood when the party is over. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Greenwood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Greenwood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.