1,106 Apartments for rent in Fishers, IN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fishers Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fishers Apartments with Garages (46)
- Fishers Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Fishers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Fishers Apartments with Parking (46)
- Fishers Apartments with Pools (17)
- Fishers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Fishers Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Fishers Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fishers Luxury Apartments (65)
- Fishers Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Noblesville Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Lawrence Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Fortville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cumberland Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Carmel Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Balconies (351)
- Greenfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Anderson Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fishers?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fishers?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fishers?
Fishers was originally known as Fisher's Switch, then Fisher's Station, because it was a switching station along the railroad between Indianapolis and Chicago.
Like many towns across the United States, Fishers, Indiana, popped up in the 1800s because a section of the Peru and Indianapolis Railroad that was built between Indianapolis and Chicago went through the area. In recent times, the town's population has exploded; in 1990, there were only about 7,000 residents, increasing ten years later to 37,800, and then nearly doubling again in the next decade; the most recent census in 2010 counted nearly 77,000 residents in the growing town. It isn't surprising that the population growth has been so rapid, since job growth in the area over the past decade was an astounding 70.5 percent!
Having trouble with Craigslist Fishers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fishers renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.