1,019 Apartments for rent in Oak Park, IL with Move-in Specials
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oak Park Accessible Apartments (5)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (10)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (20)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Oak Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Chicago Apartments with Move-in Specials (40)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Evanston Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Glenview Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Lombard Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
The list of notable residents from Oak Park is impressive by anyone's standards. On that list are two of the worlds great legends: Frank Lloyd Wright and Ernest Hemingway.
Do you want to live in a town that has less than 53,000 people? Not enough? What if it's friendly and welcoming, close to a major city and a strong history of culture and refinement? If so then Oak Park is an outstanding choice. With a reputation for being a city where the population reads like a Who's Who guide, this city has all of the benefits of city life without the hassles. You will find places like the Frank Lloyd Wright house and botanical gardens that will impress visitors as well as outstanding local bars and restaurants to impress yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oak Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Oak Park apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Oak Park apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.