2,193 Apartments for rent in Westmont, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westmont Accessible Apartments (4)
- Westmont Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Westmont Apartments with Garages (3)
- Westmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Westmont Apartments with Parking (12)
- Westmont Apartments with Pools (5)
- Westmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Westmont Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Westmont Furnished Apartments (3)
- Westmont Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hinsdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Brook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woodridge Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lombard Apartments with Gyms (8)
- La Grange Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lisle Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Westmont?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Westmont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westmont?
Illinois is a four-season state with hot summers, cold and snowy winters, and a moderate spring and fall -- so it's important to live somewhere metaphorically cool, like Westmont.
Westmont, Illinois is a community in Chicago, located in DuPage County, more than 25,000 people call it home. This is the 94th largest community in the state of Illinois, and also one of the more expensive in the state. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Westmont renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.