3,137 Apartments for rent in Skokie, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Skokie Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Skokie Apartments with Garages (4)
- Skokie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Skokie Apartments with Parking (9)
- Skokie Apartments with Pools (2)
- Skokie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Skokie Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Skokie Furnished Apartments (1)
- Skokie Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wilmette Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Evanston Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glenview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Northbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- River Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Gyms (6)
Skokie is the origin of two famous US Supreme Court cases, one of which addressed the right for a neo-Nazi group to assemble. Don't worry, though. Skokie has a great history of diversity and harmony.
Skokie isn't technically a city. In fact, it calls itself "The World's Largest Village." But no matter what you want to call it, it's home to nearly 65,000 people. Since this is a suburb of Chicago, many of the people living here commute into the big city. The Skokie Park District is a main component here, which makes up about 240 acres of land. The North Shore Center for the Performing Arts and the Skokie Public Library are also large and well-known features in the town. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Skokie renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.