1,256 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sugar Hill, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sugar Hill (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sugar Hill (2)
- Sugar Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Garages (12)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Parking (13)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Sugar Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Sugar Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sugar Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Suwanee 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Buford 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Cumming 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Duluth 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Flowery Branch 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Johns Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Lawrenceville 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Oakwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Alpharetta 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Peachtree Corners 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Sugar Hill?
Sugar Hill was named after an incident that happened decades ago where a large shipment of sugar spilled in the area. The unofficial story is that in a freight trip, a heavily loaded wagon lost its wheel while traveling uphill and toppled much of its load, including several bags of sugar. Sugar Hill had been a Georgia Militia District for several years before it was incorporated as a city on March 24, 1939, making it a relatively young city.
Sugar Hill is part of northern Gwinnett County, located in Georgia, and part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. The city is home to 19,681 people inside 10.6 square miles of land, according to a 2012 population estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau. It was once merely a bug on the map, three miles south of Buford, but is now the fourth largest city in Gwinnett County, with a population growth rate of 6.3%. It is projected that by 2050, the number of people in Sugar Hill will blow up to almost 400,000. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Sugar Hill are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Sugar Hill near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Sugar Hill that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.