2,265 Apartments for rent in Sugar Hill, GA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sugar Hill (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sugar Hill (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sugar Hill (5)
- Sugar Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Garages (9)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Parking (12)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sugar Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Sugar Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Suwanee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Buford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cumming Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Duluth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Oakwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dacula Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Sugar Hill?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Sugar Hill?
Sugar Hill was named after an incident that happened decades ago where a large shipment of sugar spilled in the area. The unofficial story is that in a freight trip, a heavily loaded wagon lost its wheel while traveling uphill and toppled much of its load, including several bags of sugar. Sugar Hill had been a Georgia Militia District for several years before it was incorporated as a city on March 24, 1939, making it a relatively young city.
Sugar Hill is part of northern Gwinnett County, located in Georgia, and part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. The city is home to 19,681 people inside 10.6 square miles of land, according to a 2012 population estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau. It was once merely a bug on the map, three miles south of Buford, but is now the fourth largest city in Gwinnett County, with a population growth rate of 6.3%. It is projected that by 2050, the number of people in Sugar Hill will blow up to almost 400,000. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sugar Hill offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Sugar Hill. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sugar Hill can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.