347 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in West Melbourne, FL
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (9)
- West Melbourne Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (14)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (4)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Parking (16)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Pools (10)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- West Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Melbourne Furnished Apartments (2)
- June Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
- Palm Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (108)
- Indialantic Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Indian Harbour Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Satellite Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Viera West Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Merritt Island Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rockledge Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Micco Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in West Melbourne?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in West Melbourne?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in West Melbourne?
The City of West Melbourne did not charge property taxes for 40 years until recently instating them in 2005. Hopefully they didn't collect 40 years of back taxes!
West Melbourne was created not as an original town, but as a place in Brevard County that did not want to be annexed into Melbourne, Florida. Founders created their own city, and for almost 50 years, the city didn't charge property taxes, but rather "fees" to help fund their government. This changed in 2005, but West Melbourne remains a beautiful almost-beach town and an idyllic place to live on the east coast of Florida. West Melbourne is not right on the water, but its just a few miles from Melbourne, which is, and Palm Bay, a beautiful Florida beach. People in West Melbourne can enjoy that beach-life feeling without having to pay beachfront prices for their property. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in West Melbourne should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in West Melbourne may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in West Melbourne. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.