138 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Melbourne, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Melbourne (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (5)
- West Melbourne Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (16)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (13)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Parking (18)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Pools (11)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- West Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- West Melbourne Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Palm Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Indian Harbour Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Viera West 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Merritt Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rockledge 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cocoa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cocoa 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cape Canaveral 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Gifford 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in West Melbourne?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in West Melbourne?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in West Melbourne?
The City of West Melbourne did not charge property taxes for 40 years until recently instating them in 2005. Hopefully they didn't collect 40 years of back taxes!
West Melbourne was created not as an original town, but as a place in Brevard County that did not want to be annexed into Melbourne, Florida. Founders created their own city, and for almost 50 years, the city didn't charge property taxes, but rather "fees" to help fund their government. This changed in 2005, but West Melbourne remains a beautiful almost-beach town and an idyllic place to live on the east coast of Florida. West Melbourne is not right on the water, but its just a few miles from Melbourne, which is, and Palm Bay, a beautiful Florida beach. People in West Melbourne can enjoy that beach-life feeling without having to pay beachfront prices for their property. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in West Melbourne offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in West Melbourne, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.