105 Furnished Apartments for rent in West Melbourne, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (2)
- West Melbourne Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (15)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (10)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Parking (13)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Pools (13)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- West Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- West Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- June Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Melbourne Furnished Apartments (6)
- Palm Bay Furnished Apartments (2)
- Indialantic Furnished Apartments (2)
- Indian Harbour Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Melbourne Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Satellite Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Merritt Island Furnished Apartments (4)
- Cocoa Beach Furnished Apartments (17)
- Cape Canaveral Furnished Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in West Melbourne?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in West Melbourne?
The City of West Melbourne did not charge property taxes for 40 years until recently instating them in 2005. Hopefully they didn't collect 40 years of back taxes!
West Melbourne was created not as an original town, but as a place in Brevard County that did not want to be annexed into Melbourne, Florida. Founders created their own city, and for almost 50 years, the city didn't charge property taxes, but rather "fees" to help fund their government. This changed in 2005, but West Melbourne remains a beautiful almost-beach town and an idyllic place to live on the east coast of Florida. West Melbourne is not right on the water, but its just a few miles from Melbourne, which is, and Palm Bay, a beautiful Florida beach. People in West Melbourne can enjoy that beach-life feeling without having to pay beachfront prices for their property. See more
Furnished apartments in West Melbourne can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in West Melbourne as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.