298 Apartments for rent in West Melbourne, FL with Gyms
- West Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (7)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Parking (6)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Pools (8)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- West Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Melbourne Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Indialantic Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Viera West Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Viera East Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rockledge Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cape Canaveral Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in West Melbourne?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in West Melbourne?
The City of West Melbourne did not charge property taxes for 40 years until recently instating them in 2005. Hopefully they didn't collect 40 years of back taxes!
West Melbourne was created not as an original town, but as a place in Brevard County that did not want to be annexed into Melbourne, Florida. Founders created their own city, and for almost 50 years, the city didn't charge property taxes, but rather "fees" to help fund their government. This changed in 2005, but West Melbourne remains a beautiful almost-beach town and an idyllic place to live on the east coast of Florida. West Melbourne is not right on the water, but its just a few miles from Melbourne, which is, and Palm Bay, a beautiful Florida beach. People in West Melbourne can enjoy that beach-life feeling without having to pay beachfront prices for their property. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to West Melbourne renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.