170 Accessible Apartments for rent in Tallahassee, FL
- Tallahassee Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Garages (38)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Parking (92)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Pools (37)
- Tallahassee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Tallahassee Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Tallahassee Furnished Apartments (9)
- Tallahassee Luxury Apartments (128)
- Tallahassee Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Tallahassee?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Tallahassee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tallahassee?
Hey there, gents and lassies! We heard you’re in the market for a place to call your own in Tallahassee. As the capital of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee is one of the Panhandle’s most enticing (and affordable) residential areas. Sound like your cup of tea? Then stick with us, because we’ve been setting people up in the dwellings of their dreams in Tallahassee since, well, since right now … See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Tallahassee with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Tallahassee. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.