155 Apartments for rent in Sunny Isles Beach, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Garages (55)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Parking (77)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Pools (54)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Sunny Isles Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sunny Isles Beach Furnished Apartments (42)
- Sunny Isles Beach Luxury Apartments (29)
- Sunny Isles Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Ojus Apartments with Balconies (28)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (19)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Pembroke Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sunny Isles Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sunny Isles Beach?
Site of MTV’s 2008 annual “Spring Break” celebration!
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida is a city located in Miami-Dade County, between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. It has a population of 20,832 and is a popular resort area for tourists from all over the states. It’s central to many other towns and has a main drag filled with diverse shops and cafes. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sunny Isles Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.