147 Apartments for rent in Sunny Isles Beach, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Garages (53)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Parking (76)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Pools (52)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Sunny Isles Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sunny Isles Beach Furnished Apartments (44)
- Sunny Isles Beach Luxury Apartments (29)
- Sunny Isles Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Aventura Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Ojus Apartments with Gyms (5)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (9)
- North Miami Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Surfside Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Sunny Isles Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Sunny Isles Beach?
Site of MTV’s 2008 annual “Spring Break” celebration!
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida is a city located in Miami-Dade County, between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. It has a population of 20,832 and is a popular resort area for tourists from all over the states. It’s central to many other towns and has a main drag filled with diverse shops and cafes. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Sunny Isles Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.