185 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Cloud, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Cloud (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Cloud (15)
- St. Cloud Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Balconies (22)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Garages (32)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Parking (36)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Pools (18)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- St. Cloud Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- St. Cloud Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Buenaventura Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Kissimmee 3 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Meadow Woods 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Southchase 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hunters Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Poinciana 3 Bedroom Apartments (84)
- Williamsburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Belle Isle 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pine Castle 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orlando 3 Bedroom Apartments (207)
St. Cloud is one of those areas you've always dreamed of living in. So much so, that they built the second longest wall in the world, just to keep people out! Okay, maybe they built it for other reasons, but you get the idea.
You can tell St. Cloud, Florida is a deeply suburban city based on headlines in the town newspapers. Thrilling stuff. But that’s exactly what makes St. Cloud such a desirable place to reside: simple living. Plus, it’s close to a few massive lakes and it’s just a hop, skip and a jump away from impossibly famous amusement parks and the tourist heart of Florida, Orlando, without actually being subjected to the sweating, bulging hordes day after day. It does, however, have all the same tropical (read: humid) weather, swarms of mosquitoes and an oddly sociable alligator population. It avoids hurricanes pretty well, what with it being comfortably inland, but there are also those pesky issues of negative job growth and high unemployment rate. But, hey, you’re in the Sunshine State! You can’t help but smile here. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in St. Cloud provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in St. Cloud. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.