179 Apartments for rent in St. Cloud, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Cloud Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Balconies (23)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Parking (38)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Pools (18)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- St. Cloud Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- St. Cloud Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Garages (6)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Garages (35)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Garages (25)
- Southchase Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Garages (7)
- Poinciana Apartments with Garages (108)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Garages (2)
- Belle Isle Apartments with Garages (2)
- Orlando Apartments with Garages (226)
- Conway Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in St. Cloud?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in St. Cloud?
St. Cloud is one of those areas you've always dreamed of living in. So much so, that they built the second longest wall in the world, just to keep people out! Okay, maybe they built it for other reasons, but you get the idea.
You can tell St. Cloud, Florida is a deeply suburban city based on headlines in the town newspapers. Thrilling stuff. But that’s exactly what makes St. Cloud such a desirable place to reside: simple living. Plus, it’s close to a few massive lakes and it’s just a hop, skip and a jump away from impossibly famous amusement parks and the tourist heart of Florida, Orlando, without actually being subjected to the sweating, bulging hordes day after day. It does, however, have all the same tropical (read: humid) weather, swarms of mosquitoes and an oddly sociable alligator population. It avoids hurricanes pretty well, what with it being comfortably inland, but there are also those pesky issues of negative job growth and high unemployment rate. But, hey, you’re in the Sunshine State! You can’t help but smile here. See more
St. Cloud apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.