293 Apartments for rent in Pinecrest, FL with Balconies
- Pinecrest Apartments with Garages (11)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Parking (15)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Pools (31)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Pinecrest Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pinecrest Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pinecrest Luxury Apartments (9)
- Pinecrest Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Balconies (83)
- Kendall Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Sunset Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Balconies (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pinecrest?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pinecrest?
Squawk! Back in the early 20th century, Pinecrest was home to "Parrot Jungle," a tourist destination that drew people from all over the world, including Winston Churchill!
Located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, Pinecrest is a small village that is home-sweet-home to 18,240 people. Some of the perks of living in this area include the sunny weather (duh, we're in Florida), a stable housing market, and low crime rates. The downsides include the high cost of living, which is 50% more than the national median, and the very low vacancy rates for rental properties. But for the patient and determined, affordable and awesome homes await. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pinecrest renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.