1,333 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Pinecrest, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pinecrest (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pinecrest (1)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Garages (24)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Parking (32)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Pools (23)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Pinecrest Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pinecrest Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pinecrest Luxury Apartments (11)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Palmetto Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Coral Gables Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Kendall Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Sunset Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Olympia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Richmond Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Coral Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- West Perrine Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Pinecrest?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Pinecrest?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Pinecrest?
Squawk! Back in the early 20th century, Pinecrest was home to "Parrot Jungle," a tourist destination that drew people from all over the world, including Winston Churchill!
Located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, Pinecrest is a small village that is home-sweet-home to 18,240 people. Some of the perks of living in this area include the sunny weather (duh, we're in Florida), a stable housing market, and low crime rates. The downsides include the high cost of living, which is 50% more than the national median, and the very low vacancy rates for rental properties. But for the patient and determined, affordable and awesome homes await. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Pinecrest should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Pinecrest may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Pinecrest. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.