1,404 Apartments for rent in Orange Park, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Orange Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Orange Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Orange Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Orange Park Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Orange Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Orange Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Orange Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Orange Park Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Orange Park Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lakeside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (237)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Nocatee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Orange Park?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Orange Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Orange Park?
During the 1930s, Orange Park was the home of the first US laboratory for the study of non-human primates, dubbed the Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center, established and run by psychologist Robert Yerkes and Yale University.
Orange Park is located in Clay County, Florida. The town is considered to be a suburb of Jacksonville. According to the US census, the town's population is a little over 8,000 people. Orange Park also refers to a wider area of the northern part of Clay County that resides outside of the town's traditional boundaries. This area includes Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, and Fleming Island, making Orange Park one of Jacksonville's most populated suburbs. The town has a total area of 5.6 square miles. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Orange Park renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.