133 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rockledge, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rockledge (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rockledge (3)
- Rockledge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rockledge Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Rockledge Apartments with Garages (10)
- Rockledge Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Rockledge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rockledge Apartments with Parking (14)
- Rockledge Apartments with Pools (10)
- Rockledge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Rockledge Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Rockledge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rockledge Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Cocoa 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Viera West 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cocoa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Sharpes 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cape Canaveral 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- South Patrick Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- West Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Titusville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Rockledge?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Rockledge?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Rockledge?
"Into the arms of Florida, Sailing down a highway." (- Patty Griffin)
Rockledge is the oldest city in Brevard County, Florida! It has a population of 24,920, and its name comes from the ledges of coquina rock that line the Indian River within it. It’s a warm and humid city that attracts more folks in the winter when it cools down a bit. There are a number of museums and places of historical significance here, such as the H.S. Williams House and Persimmon Mound. It also boasts a number of lovely parks and docks and lots of recreational activities. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Rockledge offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Rockledge, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.