174 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cocoa Beach, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cocoa Beach (2)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Garages (10)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Parking (19)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Pools (44)
- Cocoa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Cocoa Beach Furnished Apartments (24)
- Cocoa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cocoa Beach (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cocoa Beach (1)
- Merritt Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cape Canaveral 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rockledge 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Viera West 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cocoa 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Satellite Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- West Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Melbourne Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cocoa Beach?
Even though no episodes were filmed locally, the 1960s sitcom "I Dream of Jeannie" starring Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden was set in Cocoa Beach. Eden did make a few publicity trips to the city in 1969, and a street -- I Dream of Jeannie Lane -- is named after the TV show.
The closest beach to Orlando, Cocoa Beach sees many people visit each year on their way to or from Disney World. While the town of Cocoa Beach was established in 1925, the area didn't see its biggest growth until 1960s when the NASA space program really took off. Many people moved to the area to work at Cape Canaveral, or what is now called the John F. Kennedy Space Center, about 15 miles north of Cocoa Beach. NASA was such an integral part of the town during the mid- to late-20th century that the town would hold parades in honor of the astronauts on the manned space flights! Today, the city focuses on tourism as its main industry, with tons of hotels, restaurants and surf shops dotting its coastline. Of the town's 15 square miles, 10 miles are on water so there's a good chance if you're one of the more than 11,000 residents, you'll have a view of either the Atlantic Ocean to the east or the Banana River to the west. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Cocoa Beach offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Cocoa Beach, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.