189 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Palm Bay, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palm Bay (6)
- Palm Bay Accessible Apartments (2)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Garages (65)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Parking (75)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Pools (29)
- Palm Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Palm Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Palm Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Bay (6)
- West Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Indialantic 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Indian Harbour Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Patrick Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Viera West 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rockledge 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cocoa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Vero Corridor 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gifford 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Palm Bay?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Palm Bay?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Palm Bay?
Palm Bay, FL, originally named Tillman, was renamed for the Sabal palm trees that line the town's Turkey Creek.
Located between Jacksonville and Miami, Palm Bay, Florida is a mid-size city of just over 103,000 residents. The Sabal palms it was named for aren't the only greenery in town - there are twenty-nine city parks, a vast, two hundred acre regional park, two golf courses, and the Turkey Creek Sanctuary. A short drive away are the beaches of Floridas space coast, including Paradise Beach and Park, and Coco Beach. Less than forty-five minutes away is Cape Canaveral. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Palm Bay offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Palm Bay, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.