601 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Margate, FL
- Margate Accessible Apartments (2)
- Margate Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Margate Apartments with Garages (20)
- Margate Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Margate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Margate Apartments with Parking (29)
- Margate Apartments with Pools (30)
- Margate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Margate Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Margate Furnished Apartments (2)
- Margate Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- North Lauderdale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Coconut Creek 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (25)
- Coral Springs 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (63)
- Tamarac 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (35)
- Lauderdale Lakes 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Pompano Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (78)
- Parkland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Lauderhill 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (24)
- Oakland Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (26)
- Deerfield Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (38)
Home of 202 golf courses within a thirty-minute radius, Margate is seated just over seven miles from the Atlantic ocean beaches. Margate's approximately 53,284 people are spread out on less than nine square miles.
Close to both Miami (36 miles away) and Fort Lauderdale (13 miles away), it's a prime destination for people to visit during holidays, and is a popular refuge for “snow birds” -- people escaping harsh winters for a warmer climate elsewhere. And who wouldn't want to spend winters here? Margate's average temperature in January only dips down to a mild 58.7 degrees, while summers tend to heat up, with the average July temperature rising up to a sultry 90.6 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Margate? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Margate offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Margate offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Margate. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.