938 Apartments for rent in Lutz, FL with Balconies
- Lutz Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lutz Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lutz Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lutz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lutz Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lutz Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lutz Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lutz Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lutz Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lutz Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Cheval Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Northdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Odessa Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lutz?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lutz?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lutz?
Johnny Depp's claim to film fame; part of the movie "Edward Scissorhands" was filmed on Tinsmith Circle in the neighborhood of Carpenter's Run in Lutz. In the credits the town is even named in the "Thank you" section.
Beautiful "Downtown Lutz," as it's locally known, began life as a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The original post office's structure is still there, serving as an art gallery. The train depot died years ago but a replica has been rebuilt in the same spot. The city setting is beautiful and balmy. Palms, tropical plants and rainbows of flowers grow everywhere. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lutz renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.