375 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lighthouse Point, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lighthouse Point (5)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Garages (9)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Parking (12)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Pools (14)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lighthouse Point Luxury Apartments (3)
- Lighthouse Point Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lighthouse Point (1)
- Hillsboro Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Deerfield Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (49)
- Pompano Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (92)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Coconut Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Boca Raton 2 Bedroom Apartments (120)
- Oakland Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Margate 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Wilton Manors 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Highland Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lighthouse Point?
Lighthouse Point is an interesting place in that it will never grow any bigger! Due to the constrictions of the canals and isles, it has reached its maximum capacity, and the residents like it that way!
Lighthouse Point is a city in Broward County, Florida that was named after the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse by Hillsboro Beach. It has a population of 10,344, which is a lot of people to pack into 2.4 square miles! It started out as an area of mangrove swamps and fertile farmland and didn't start undergoing development until 1951, when the first subdivision was completed. New neighborhoods were then built in between the isles and canals, creating a beautiful waterfront city. It's a small town with a leisurely lifestyle and has pretty much reached it's maximum expansion capacity so residents can rest assured that their city will remain exactly as quaint and welcoming as it is now. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Lighthouse Point are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lighthouse Point near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lighthouse Point that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.