916 Apartments for rent in Largo, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Largo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Largo Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Largo Apartments with Garages (18)
- Largo Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Largo Apartments with Parking (38)
- Largo Apartments with Pools (30)
- Largo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Largo Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Largo Furnished Apartments (8)
- Largo Luxury Apartments (1)
- Largo Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Belleair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Belleair Bluffs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Seminole Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Clearwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Indian Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Redington Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Madeira Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dunedin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Largo?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Largo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Largo?
Having trouble with Craigslist Largo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome to Largo – your typical, obnoxiously sunny, suburban Florida community. This pleasant seaside town of 75,000 in the greater Tampa area isn't big on flashy pizzazz and hopping nightlife, mostly because people here are so much cooler than that. Largo is all about relaxing, playing golf, fishing, sailing or throwing back some fine Irish brews after a long day at work (and by ‘work’, we mean going to the beach). Setting up shop here will require more than a swimsuit and a dream, though, so sit back, top off your beer, and enjoy this guide to tracking down the perfect beach house, shack or mansion in Largo, Florida. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Largo renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.