167 Apartments for rent in Hialeah, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hialeah (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hialeah (19)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hialeah (41)
- Hialeah Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Hialeah Apartments with Garages (61)
- Hialeah Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Hialeah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Hialeah Apartments with Parking (90)
- Hialeah Apartments with Pools (54)
- Hialeah Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Hialeah Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hialeah Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hialeah (1)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Miami Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Hialeah Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Opa-locka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Westview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- West Little River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Country Club Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Gladeview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Doral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (250)
- Brownsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Hialeah?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Hialeah?
Six miles away from Miami Beach sits a sister city that’s a bit more “Old Florida” than Art Deco. Men in Speedos don’t reside here, unless they’re your eccentric neighbor, and celebrities are not walking the streets, unless their driver got lost.
This sister city is Hialeah (pronounced Hi-a-lee-a), a Seminole Indian word meaning “pretty prairie.” But don’t let the name or well-known neighboring city fool you, this densely populated city, in the Miami-Dade county area, is Florida’s 5th largest, with 236,000 residents.
While there are some larger homes built in and around the Hialeah area, typical housing in this city consists of apartment & townhome living or one-story, single family (homes.)
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hialeah offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Hialeah. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hialeah can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.