211 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Hialeah, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hialeah (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hialeah (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hialeah (2)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Hialeah (1)
- Hialeah Accessible Apartments (5)
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (96)
- Hialeah Apartments with Garages (27)
- Hialeah Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Hialeah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Hialeah Apartments with Parking (93)
- Hialeah Apartments with Pools (52)
- Hialeah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (104)
- Hialeah Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Hialeah Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Miami Lakes Furnished Apartments (4)
- Miami Springs Furnished Apartments (3)
- Opa-locka Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Little River Furnished Apartments (1)
- Country Club Furnished Apartments (1)
- Doral Furnished Apartments (23)
- Brownsville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Miami Gardens Furnished Apartments (5)
- Fountainebleau Furnished Apartments (4)
- El Portal Furnished Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Hialeah?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Hialeah?
Six miles away from Miami Beach sits a sister city that’s a bit more “Old Florida” than Art Deco. Men in Speedos don’t reside here, unless they’re your eccentric neighbor, and celebrities are not walking the streets, unless their driver got lost.
This sister city is Hialeah (pronounced Hi-a-lee-a), a Seminole Indian word meaning “pretty prairie.” But don’t let the name or well-known neighboring city fool you, this densely populated city, in the Miami-Dade county area, is Florida’s 5th largest, with 236,000 residents.
While there are some larger homes built in and around the Hialeah area, typical housing in this city consists of apartment & townhome living or one-story, single family (homes.)
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Hialeah can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Hialeah as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.