547 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Glenvar Heights, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glenvar Heights (5)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Parking (24)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Pools (29)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Glenvar Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Glenvar Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Luxury Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Glenvar Heights (1)
- South Miami 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Olympia Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Sunset 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Coral Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Westchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Coral Gables 3 Bedroom Apartments (54)
- Pinecrest 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- West Miami 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kendall 3 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Westwood Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Director Michael Mann once opined, "Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place." Only a mere mile away from congested South Miami,Glenvar Heights is an enticing location in one of Miami's busiest areas. You can enjoy the citys sexiness and the landscape, but on your own terms.
Glenvar Heights could be labeled a wanna-be city because its actually a census designated place (CDP). The almost 17,000 people that live in Glenvar Heights must have decided it was not worth the trouble of incorporating, since you cant tell the difference between a Miami street on one side of the road and a street in Glenvar Heights on the other side. After all, Glenvar Heights is only a little over four square miles of land mass. Upscale and a bit exotic, approximately 63 percent of the residents have Cuban or South American ancestry and exude Latin enthusiasm for life in South Florida's sunny weather. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Glenvar Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Glenvar Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.