198 Condos for rent in Delray Beach, FL
- Delray Beach Accessible Apartments (7)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Balconies (112)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Garages (64)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Parking (115)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Pools (109)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (123)
- Delray Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Delray Beach Furnished Apartments (57)
- Delray Beach Luxury Apartments (177)
- Delray Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Highland Beach Condos for Rent (16)
- Boynton Beach Condos for Rent (31)
- Boca Raton Condos for Rent (50)
- Ocean Ridge Condos for Rent (4)
- Hypoluxo Condos for Rent (8)
- Lantana Condos for Rent (4)
- South Palm Beach Condos for Rent (7)
- Deerfield Beach Condos for Rent (50)
- Lake Worth Condos for Rent (11)
- Hillsboro Beach Condos for Rent (4)
"A friend I call to Show my Paradise / and share the secret rooted / inside my heart, with all my soul / My loved Delray Beach / The "All-America" city / Blessed, and so dear to me! - (Florida Angel, "My Secret Spot in Delray Beach")
Home to just over 60,000 residents, Delray Beach has more than four miles of beach right on the Atlantic coast. Sandwiched between Boca Raton to the north and Boynton Beach to the south, this small city enjoys incredibly moderate temperatures all year round. Annual lows rarely drop below 57 degrees and the summer high stays around 90 degrees. Sweater weather is a thing of the past in this picturesque Florida coastal city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Delray Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Delray Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Delray Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Delray Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.