417 Apartments for Rent in Country Club, FL with Balconies
- Country Club Apartments with Garages (3)
- Country Club Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Country Club Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Country Club Apartments with Parking (40)
- Country Club Apartments with Pools (26)
- Country Club Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Country Club Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Country Club Furnished Apartments (1)
- Country Club Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Palm Springs North Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Miramar Apartments with Balconies (104)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Opa-locka Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hialeah Gardens Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (100)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Balconies (177)
- Westview Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cooper City Apartments with Balconies (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Country Club?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Country Club?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Country Club?
The most famous resident of the unincorporated community of Country Club, Florida, was actor and comedian Jackie Gleason, who gave up the glitz and glamour of New York for the palms and sunshine of Country Club. Gleason's sprawling Country Club estate was located adjacent to the Country Club of Miami, the golf course and country club that gave the community its name.
The charming community of Country Club is home to more than 47,000 people. Within the community's four-and-a-half square miles, residents of the community enjoy all the benefits of living in an idyllic Florida city, such as balmy temperatures in the high 70's to 80's for most of the year. The community has grown by almost a third in the last ten years, and with good reason. Country Club is the kind of place you choose when your dream is to live near water, spend lots of time in the sunshine, and rarely have to deal with temperatures below 60 degrees, even in the coldest months of the year. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Country Club renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.