106 Apartments for Rent in Clermont, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clermont (9)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clermont (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clermont (9)
- Clermont Accessible Apartments (6)
- Clermont Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Clermont Apartments with Garages (12)
- Clermont Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Clermont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Clermont Apartments with Parking (13)
- Clermont Apartments with Pools (11)
- Clermont Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Clermont Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Minneola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Oakland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Groveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Horizon West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Windermere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ocoee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Four Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Tavares Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Apopka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Clermont?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Clermont?
Clermont is home to several well-known residents, including gymnast Brandy Johnson, actor Jeff Chase, and track star Veronica Campbell-Brown.
Roughly 30 miles west of Orlando is a lovely little residential community called Clermont. With its population of nearly 30,000, Clermont has goodies pouring out of it in every direction, from retail supercenters, fancy food establishments to food trucks. It’s peaceful, here, but it’s fun, too. Clermont’s unique identity, with its rolling hills and historic district, has appealed to so many it’s actually grown a whopping 207 percent from 2000 to 2010. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Clermont offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Clermont. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Clermont can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.