213 Apartments for Rent in Clermont, FL with Pools
- Clermont Accessible Apartments (6)
- Clermont Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Clermont Apartments with Garages (11)
- Clermont Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Clermont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Clermont Apartments with Parking (12)
- Clermont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Clermont Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Clermont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clermont Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Minneola Apartments with Pools (8)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Groveland Apartments with Pools (6)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Pools (20)
- Horizon West Apartments with Pools (88)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mascotte Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ocoee Apartments with Pools (21)
- Four Corners Apartments with Pools (173)
- Bay Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Clermont?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Clermont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Clermont?
Clermont is home to several well-known residents, including gymnast Brandy Johnson, actor Jeff Chase, and track star Veronica Campbell-Brown.
Roughly 30 miles west of Orlando is a lovely little residential community called Clermont. With its population of nearly 30,000, Clermont has goodies pouring out of it in every direction, from retail supercenters, fancy food establishments to food trucks. It’s peaceful, here, but it’s fun, too. Clermont’s unique identity, with its rolling hills and historic district, has appealed to so many it’s actually grown a whopping 207 percent from 2000 to 2010. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Clermont means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Clermont could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.