381 Apartments for rent in Clearwater, FL with Parking
- Clearwater Accessible Apartments (11)
- Clearwater Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Clearwater Apartments with Garages (30)
- Clearwater Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Clearwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Clearwater Apartments with Pools (92)
- Clearwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (82)
- Clearwater Dog Friendly Apartments (62)
- Clearwater Furnished Apartments (25)
- Clearwater Luxury Apartments (133)
- Clearwater Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- Dunedin Apartments with Parking (16)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Parking (1)
- Belleair Apartments with Parking (3)
- Largo Apartments with Parking (20)
- Belleair Bluffs Apartments with Parking (4)
- Belleair Beach Apartments with Parking (6)
- Feather Sound Apartments with Parking (4)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Parking (14)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Parking (3)
- Indian Rocks Beach Apartments with Parking (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Clearwater?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Clearwater?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Clearwater?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to the one-stop virtual shop for all your apartment hunting adventures in Clearwater, Florida! Located a hop, skip, and jump from St. Petersburg to the south and Tampa to the east, Clearwater is a popular living locale. Got questions about life in one of the Sunshine State’s most eternally sun-drenched cities? Sure you do. Luckily, we’re here with the answers. So stick with us and you’ll be living the dream in Clearwater in two shakes of an alligator’s tail …
Having trouble with Craigslist Clearwater? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Clearwater apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.