582 Accessible Apartments for rent in Bradenton, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bradenton Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Bradenton Apartments with Garages (31)
- Bradenton Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Bradenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Bradenton Apartments with Parking (43)
- Bradenton Apartments with Pools (44)
- Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Bradenton Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Bradenton Furnished Apartments (13)
- Bradenton Luxury Apartments (60)
- Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- West Bradenton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sarasota Accessible Apartments (15)
- Gulfport Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Petersburg Accessible Apartments (22)
- Apollo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pinellas Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Seminole Accessible Apartments (1)
- Riverview Accessible Apartments (7)
- Largo Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Bradenton?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Bradenton?
Aloha, beach bums, and welcome to your Bradenton, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Rumor on the boardwalk is you’re looking to score a primo crash pad in the city where the sun never ceases to shine (except at nighttime, of course … sorry, apartment scavengers, but the laws of nature apply to Manatee County as well!). Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their Bradenton dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following tidbits of ...
If you’re a sucker for a city surrounded by majestic bodies of water, you’re in for a treat in Bradenton, which is home to more than 20 miles of pristine beaches along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Manatee River. Popular aqua-centric activities include fishing off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge or in Cortez Fishing Village, checking out the slapstick shenanigans of the sea creatures at the Parker Manatee Aquarium, and swimming, jet skiing, or riding the waves along the shores of Bradenton Beach or Ana Maria Island. Obviously, Bradenton is a popular destination for tourists (loud shirts and floppy hats will inevitably give their identities away), so hopefully you don’t mind sharing the streets with snowbirds and vacationers. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Bradenton with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Bradenton. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.