370 Furnished Apartments for rent in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (3)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Parking (23)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Pools (29)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Furnished Luxury Apartments (6)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Luxury Apartments (11)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pompano Beach Furnished Apartments (62)
- Wilton Manors Furnished Apartments (14)
- Oakland Park Furnished Apartments (12)
- Fort Lauderdale Furnished Apartments (157)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Apartments (5)
- Hillsboro Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lauderdale Lakes Furnished Apartments (4)
- Deerfield Beach Furnished Apartments (17)
- Coconut Creek Furnished Apartments (3)
- Margate Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
Furnished apartments in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.